Friday, June 21, 2019

MCT 92nd New Release BIG Reveal & Blog Hop

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Friday!

Welcome to the 92nd New Release from
My Creative Time!
This has been such an inspirational week of amazing projects from the DT~ don't you think???
But there is one more day of projects with so lets get started....

You should be coming from the VERY talented
Gaylynn
but if you are just stopping in, make sure to head back to the start~ the AMAZING
Emma
You are not going to want to miss a thing! 

For my inspiration I get to showcase the new set~
Save Our Date  & Lace Border Die
Take a look at my project. and let me know what you think...
The new Lace Border Die is perfect for adding a beautiful detail to your cards, I used this die to make a center opening wedding card.
I used kraft cardstock for the base and added the lace border to each side. I did add a white mat inside the card for my sentiment.
I embellished the outside of my card very simply, using the new His & Her dies, adding the bride on the left and the groom on the right.
This matches up with the sentiment on the top of the inside as well.
I also stamped a congratulations onto the bottom of the inside. This still leaves plenty or room for a message inside the card.
The lace panels were tied together with a twine bow.
I think a simple and elegant card, don't you??

***FREEBIE***

Starting today... Friday, June 21, 2019 at 8am PST we will be giving away this ADORABLE new "HIS & HER DIES". This new die will be given to the FIRST 25 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 25 shoppers it will automatically be added to your package at the time of packing/shipping. Once 25 shoppers come through, this stamp set will be available for purchase! So, if it's available in the store, you are not one of the 25. No exceptions will be made. This freebie is not part of the "Bundle" and will be sold separately!







***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $25 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: JUNE2019 to receive a 15% discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, June 29, 2019 @midnight PST. 

Well your time with me is up... your next stop along the hop is the super sweet and very talented
Kendra
Thanks so much for hopping along with us and have a GREAT Friday!!!

12 comments:

  1. How pretty, I love the new lace border die!

    Debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty! That certainly looks pretty with the his stash on one side and her lips on the other. Love that lacey die! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO PRETTY!!!!......I LOVE IT!!!!! Also, thank you for your AMAZING sneaky peeks this ENTIRE week! :)
    BIG HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and I like the use of kraft paper.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely new sets! Love the cards! Thank you for the inspiration!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job on your card and projects all week. I like the elegance of this pretty lace.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you used the Kraft paper for this...it looks so awesome!!!! I have really loved all your projects this week! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fun card! k_dragon16@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that lace border die! So much you can do with it! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Miss Jessica...How Super Classy, Sophisticated and Magnificent Card. Oh You sure did a Super Incredible Creative job!! Gorgeous just Gorgeous!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card with the Lace Border!! I love the His and her dies too for fun!! Vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card! Love the way it ties closed! Beautiful die!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete