Thursday, January 3, 2019

Just 4 U...{MCT Gift Card Giving}

Good Morning and Happy New Year everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!
Starting out the new year, Miss Emma has added some new and exciting themes for our project sharing. Today is called Gift Card Giving and the DT is showcasing all the fun ways to make and give gift cards.
Today I have a gift card to share using an oldie but goodie set~ the Embossed Gift Card Holder die which I paired with the newly released Amazing set. Take a look and let me know what you think....
The great thing about this gift card holder is the many ways to decorate it! I found a beautiful piece of scrap designer paper in my stash that I used for the panel of the gift card holder. I matched the colors in the designer paper when coloring my flower and leaves from the new Amazing set.
The flower and leaves were then popped up onto the front of the gift card holder and the sentiment was stamped onto the side of the holder. 
This gift card holder can be used for a number of special gifts for that special person!!

My Creative Time Products Used:
Embossed Gift Card Holder Die
Amazing
Fun Vertical Greetings

So there is my first project and post for the new year! I can not wait to share the awesome new stamps and dies that Miss Emma has planned for 2019!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a GREAT Thursday!
Don't forget to check out the rest of the inspiration over on the MCT blog
as well as the RETIRING sets HERE and the OVERSTOCK sale items HERE
Tons of great deals on stamps and dies.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the gift card design as well as colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your gift card holder is very pretty. Who needs a gift when you have that lovley flower. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Miss Jessica and let's begin....OMG What a Gorgeous Gift Card Holder!! Your flower is so beautiful...*Awesome coloring job*!!! I do agree that paper is so pretty....your total look sure makes for a Spectacular Presentation....Oh I agree with Georgiana....who needs a gift...your Holder is a Keepsake!! You did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo pretty! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty...love your holder!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete