Thursday, December 6, 2018

Just for You....{MCT Throwback Thursday}

Good Morning friends!
Today I am sharing a project for My Creative Time's
Throwback Thursday. This is where we use an older stamp/die set to make a project :)
Since Christmas is right around the corner, I thought I would make a simple treat holder using the older set~ Mini Stitched Lollipop Die
Take a look at my project and let me know what you think...

This mini lollipop die is perfect for those quick treat ideas! To make my treat, I die cut the lollipop die out with some red and white striped paper from my stash. I added a simple sentiment to the top, the scalloped die is also from this set and I used the small circle from the More Stitched Circle Dies set (also an older set)
The sentiment is from the Mini Christmas Greeting set and fits perfectly inside the scalloped and stitched circles.
A big silky bow tied in the back holds in my mini Original Gourmet Lollipop and also adds that extra decoration!
I hope you like my treat! It's always fun to dig through older sets to see what awesome stamps and dies you have!!

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by today! Make sure to check out the rest of the inspiration over on the MCT blog!
Have a GREAT Thursday everyone!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Jessica Your Lolli Treat is so cute!! It truly is a favorite. Love the paper you chose and your cute scallop circle tag...with your sweet bow...Definitely a super outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very SWEET treat!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. So SWEET! Cute little treat!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job! I like how the big silky bow finishes off your treat! It adds so much prettiness ;)
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://bvayamsate.blogspot.com/2018/12/beberapa-ayam-favorit-yang-amat.html/

    ReplyDelete