Tuesday, July 10, 2018

To My Cool Friend...{MCT Tag It Tuesday}

Good Morning Everyone!!
Today I am sharing a project for 
Tag it Tuesday with My Creative Time!
Take a look at my project and let me know what you think....
I love making tags, and the Super Tag Dies is a MUST have in your stash!

I used that die, cutting the bottom layer using kraft cardstock and adding a summer stripe patterned paper for the top layer.
Using matching cardstock, I die cut the popsicle from the new Anything Is Popsicle set and popped it up onto the tag. The sentiment, also from the same set was stamped onto the starburst die from the Super Tag Dies set.
I tied the tag using some Totally White Trendy Twine onto the perfect summertime gift, a popsicle koozie/sleeve. 
What a fun gift idea that is super quick and easy to make!

Well that it all I have to share :)

  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT Tuesday !!

8 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica...What a Darling and Beautiful Tag!! Love the Bright & Happy Colors....that striped paper is so pretty...Your Ice Cream bar is so yummy looking!! Your total package makes for quite the Spectacular Presentation!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag!! Love the colors!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tag!! Love the adorable Popsicle!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tag! The colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet tag! I like the striped paper and burst for your sentiment! Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a FUN tag Jessica!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete