Friday, June 15, 2018

MCT 80th Edition New Release Blog Hop

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Friday!
Welcome to the 80th New Release from
My Creative Time!

This has been such an AWESOME week of amazing inspiration from the DT~ don't you think???
But there is one more day of projects with so lets get started....

You should be coming from the VERY talented
Gaylynn
but if you are just stopping in, make sure to head back to the start~ the AMAZING  
 Emma
You are not going to want to miss a thing!

For my project, I get to showcase this releases sets~
You’re Sew Special & Thanks Sew Much 
I am loving that dress form die! I used that as the focal point of my card and added some gold thread behind the silhouette die cut. I then adhered it to the front of my card mat after stamping some of the buttons randomly onto the white cardstock. 
The sentiment, from this releases FREEBIE was stamped onto the Chunky Jar Accessories label die.
Some random enamel dots in black and gold completed my CAS card.


***FREEBIE***

Starting on Friday, May 18, 2018 @ 8am PST we will be giving away this ADORABLE new “Thanks Sew Much” stamp set. This stamp set will be given to the FIRST 50 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 50 shoppers it will automatically be added to your package at the time of packing/shipping. Once 50 shoppers came through, this stamp set will be available for purchase.
So, if it's for sale in the store, you are not one of the 50. No exceptions will be made. This freebie is not part of the "bundle" and will be sold separately.

And for the entire release....






***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $25 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: JUNE2018 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, June 22, 2018 @midnight PST.


Well your time with me is up... your next stop along the hop is the super sweet and very talented Katie
Thanks so much for hopping along with us and have a GREAT Friday!!!


20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!! Love the whole design, the dress form Is a favorite and how cute is. the little stamped buttons!! Love it! Thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration this week, it was so much fun! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the buttons on the background, such a good idea and cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card...I like the thread behind the dress form...beautiful job today and all week!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is sew pretty! I love all the stamped buttons on it and how c/s it was to make. adnilttoh@gmail.comchar

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWEEEEEE......what a FABULOUS way to showcase this set!!! I am in LOVE with the button background & the thread behind the form!!!! EXCELLENT job my friend! also, Thank You for your AMAZING sneaky peeks this entire week!
    xoxo
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️
    mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your creations all week! This one is my fav!! :)

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet sentiment and I like the stamped buttons.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Pretty Jessica! I love the stamped buttons and the gold and black enamel dots add such an elegant touch! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! I love that you put thread behind the dress form..nice touch! TFS
    hugs
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful!! I love the dress form die too!! Great projects this week!! Vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is so elegant! Love it.
    rebyah1 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card and sentiment! It is so simple and yet so elegant! Can't wait to receive my new sets!

    rstevenson4@cogeco.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. That’s a very classy card !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've done a lot of sewing through the
    years and love this set. Really
    reflects the things I've used. Love
    your card - the mannequin is fun.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Love the buttons you used on the background!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you need Photo editing expert and experienced Image / Photo Editing Services? My service are listed below.Feel free to Request your Quote.you can knock me here https://www.fiverr.com/share/9zNK3j
    Clipping Path
    Background Removal
    Background Replacement
    Cut Out Images
    Photo Enhancing
    Removing Dust /Scratch
    Image Resizing / Crop

    Regards,
    gmrabiulislam2

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Dear Clients Greetings!
    https://www.fiverr.com/share/mDdAmb


    I will remove background 200 photos crop resize
    Thanks for viewing my this gig.

    You will get Unlimited Revisions with This Gig!



    I am a senior Photo Editor. having over 4 years working experience in Photoshop related work such as remove background, transparent background, convert photos into any format, remove unwanted objects, shadow effects, photo resizing and cropping photos for Amazon or eBay, photo editing & retouching, clipping path, face cleaning or spot removing, color correction etc.



    I will provide service with this gig:



    1. Clipping Path

    2. Background Removal Services.

    3. Transparent Background

    4. Natural Shadow, Drop Shadow, Reflection Shadow or Miror shadow

    5. Retouch: Retouch images to look better

    6. Image Resizing

    7. Amazon Listing

    8. Color Change

    9. Giving privacy to not use your photo on out side.



    Your Satisfaction is my first priority. I will try to make look better your photo.

    #likeforlike #like #follow #likes #l #followforfollow #likeforfollow #instagood #love #followme #f #likeforlikes #instalike #instagram #followforfollowback #photooftheday #picoftheday #followback #instadaily #photography #fashion #followers #beautiful #me #smile #comment #myself #likesforlikes #bhfyp #bhfyp
    Thanks a lot

    Rabiul Islam

    ReplyDelete