Monday, May 14, 2018

MCT 79th New Release Sneak Day 1....{Flower Border Die}

Good Morning and welcome to day 1 of sneaks for the
79th New Release from
My Creative Time!!
We have a great week of sneaks showcasing awesome new stamps and dies and hope you will join us in celebrating Miss Emma's 7th Birthday of MCT!

Today the DT will be showcasing the new die~
Flower Border Die
and here is my inspiration....
The card I made for todays sneak I actually gave to my MIL yesterday for Mother's Day.
It was a perfect addition to the African violets we gave her as well!
To make my card, I used a piece of pale purple cardstock ad stamped it with the Grainy Wood Background stamp for alittle added texture. I then die cut it using the Stitched Rectangular Frame die as well as the new Flower Border Die.
This set also comes with individual flowers that I die cut in white and a dark purple to layer onto the border. I filled each center with a pale yellow circle center.
I did die cut an extra flower to place above the sentiment which was stamped from the set~Springtime Smiles. Alitte green leaf behind the flower from the Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves Die set completed the front of my card.
To finish my card, I layered the top flower panel onto a piece of white cardstock and then layered everything onto my kraft cardstock base.

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Thanks for stopping by for Day 1! Please come back tomorrow for another fun sneak!!
Make sure to check out the rest of the inspiration from the DT over on the
My Creative Time blog!

17 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica WOW What a Gorgeous Card!! The colors are so pretty and love the way you used today's new Flower die....Your Brilliant ideas sure showcased today's sneaky peek in a most Magnificent way!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I immediately thought of African Violets when I saw your card. lol
    I think that means you did an excellent job!! It's beautiful. I love
    the woodgrain BG as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love how you used the grainy wood stamp on the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, so pretty. This dies is going to fun to have.

    roxxscott@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card and adding the leaves really makes it pop!!!! great colors!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful card! The colors re so pretty!! I love this new die! Thank you for the inspiration! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. I like the alternating colors.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! I love your color combination and added flower with the leaves. So pretty. Red1979@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!!! I love the design using the new flower die. Great card for your MIL. Vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very, very pretty! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card! Love the design!
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm such a sucker for purple and lilac! Love the kraft yardstock base!

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this sweet and simple card. Thanks for sharing this wonderful inspiration.

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card design! The woodgrain background is a great idea. The accent flower and leaves enhance the flower border's clean aesthetic look :)

    aamadison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colors you used they look really good together!
    Mpdutchgirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card! Love the Flower Border Die! Very fun look!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is beautiful and I bet your MIL thought so too! I love how it turned out and the grainy stamp was a great idea. I am loving this border die <3
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete