Thursday, April 12, 2018

Happy Birthday....{MCT Birthday Palooza}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to another MCT DT post day!
Today we are sharing Birthday Palooza projects!!
I have a fun birthday card to share using several different MCT stamps and dies.
Take a look and let me know what you think......
I feel like I am always in need of a birthday card and this one is definitely one that can be reproduced quickly and geared towards both a male or female depending on the designer paper you used.
For this card, I used designer paper from Pink Paislee~ Birthday Bash paper pack and layered the designer paper onto a white card base with a layer of kraft cardstock.
The designer paper was die cut using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Die
The fun big balloon is from the Stitched Circle Balloon Die and I added a white twine string which leads to my birthday message.
The sentiment is from the Teeny Tag Holidays set and was stamped onto the Teeny Tag Die.
A festive birthday card ready to give to the birthday girl!

As always, thanks for stopping by my blog!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the DT made over on the 
My Creative Time blog.

Also I hope you will join us next week for another AWESOME new release!!


6 comments:

  1. Oh Jessica...What a Beautiful Card. Great Paper gosh looks like sparklers....Definitely showcases your Beautiful Balloon and love your idea for having that cute tag on the Balloon streamer...gosh makes for an awesome look!! You did another Incredibly Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!! Love the background paper!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of background paper...it really shows off the balloon and tag. Such a cute design!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and love the back ground paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your super cute card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete