Friday, March 16, 2018

MCT 77th New Release BIG Reveal & Blog Hop


Welcome to the 77th New Release from
My Creative Time!

This has been such an AWESOME few days of amazing inspiration from the DT~ don't you think???
But there is one more day of projects with so lets get started....

You should be coming from the VERY talented
but if you are just stopping in, make sure to head back to the start~ the AMAZING
You are not going to want to miss a thing!

For my project, I get to showcase this releases set
Daisy Frame Die
and here is my inspiration.....
Sympathy cards are always so hard to make! Unfortunately I think I will have to use this one for a family friend soon :(

I kept this card on the simpler side pulling out my watercolor markers for a simple background. I did die cut the daisy frame die in white watercolor paper to color in the stems and add the yellow centers using my markers.

The sentiment is from the new Springtime Smiles set which I stamped under the frame.

Some white Nuvo Enamel Drops completed my card.

Now for the entire release.....




***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: MAR2018 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, March 23, 2018 @midnight PST.

Well your time with me is up... your next stop along the hop is the super sweet and very talented
Katie
Thanks so much for hopping along with us and have a GREAT Friday!!!


23 comments:

  1. I love the simple pop of yellow in the background of the this new daisy flower die! Super sweet card!

    Debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Jessica...What a Gorgeous Card. Your yellow background is so pretty and definitely showcases your daisies in most Brilliant way!! All of your creative ideas make for a most Spectacular card that is sweet and precious!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on your sympathy card...sorry you may use it soon! I love how the yellow background shows off the white flower and compliments the flower center.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the yellow and white combo! These flower frame dies are just beautiful!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card andbackground!!! gorgeous!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you "colored" the yellow. Very classy card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is bright and beautiful against the background wash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful sympathy card! I love the yellow, it just pops! Simply beautiful! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW......just GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you for your AMAZING sneaky peeks this week!
    BIG HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty sympathy card.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! The yellow background is so pretty and really shows off the new frame die. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for the inspiration! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. The yellow is a warming color.
    And the crisp white of the frame
    and flowers really pop off the
    sun. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!! I love yellow!! Vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear about your family friend. This card is beautifully simple and springy.
    Contact:
    Arebori0204@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so, so pretty! Love the yellow behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful card! So sorry that you may have to use it soon....my thoughts and prayers! TFS
    hugs,
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is just so lovely and elegant! Just beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really pretty card.

    Ronniek4@ verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh ! This sunny yellow really cheers me up !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are correct sympathy cards are hard to make. This one is beautiful. Loved the background you created for a simple splash of color. Lovely
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful sympathy card my friend!! The Daisy Frame Die is my favorite!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have been making sympathy cards all this month so I know how you feel about them. I'm sure that the family will appreciate your thoughts and caring when they receive this. That yellow is gorgeous
    kladd94803 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete