Friday, January 19, 2018

MCT 75th New Release BIG REVEAL & Blog Hop

Welcome to the 75th New Release from 
This has been such an AWESOME few days of amazing inspiration from the DT~ don't you think???
But there is one more day of projects with so lets get started....

You should be coming from the VERY talented

but if you are just stopping in, make sure to head back to the start~ the AMAZING
You are not going to want to miss a thing!

For my project, I get to showcase this releases set
Cute Heart Tag Die and I used the new XOXO Border Dies too
take a look at my card and let me know what you think....
To make my card I started with a kraft cardstock base. I added a layer of designer paper, that pretty pink and white polka dot from Lawn Fawn that I die cut using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Die
Next I grabbed the newly released XOXO Border Die and a piece of white cardstock. Such an AWESOME new die!! I layered that onto the stitched rectangular mat.
Using the new Cute Heart Tag Die, I matched the layers with my designer paper and white cardstock all layering that onto a kraft tag. 
The sentiment, from the set~ Puffy Hearts Just For You was stamped onto the white XOXO Border Die...with the other part of the sentiment stamped inside :)
I completed my card by adding a hemp twine bow wrapped around the completed card mat and some pretty clear sequins.

Now for the entire release.....





***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: JAN2018 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, Jan 27, 2018 @midnight PST.


Well your time with me is up... your next stop along the hop is the super sweet and very talented
Thanks so much for hopping along with us and have a GREAT Friday!!!


29 comments:

  1. love the tag card!!! and the pretty pink polka dots used twice stunning!!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! LOVE all the layers!! The kraft and pink are so pretty together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! Love your paper and colour choices, so pretty together!
    nancymboyd@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty color combos!! Just adorable!!
    ericafields29@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tag on a card design <3 Beautiful color combo and I like that you used the older sentiment...so pretty. I have been amazed and enjoying all of the projects for this release.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card - showcases the border and the tag! - Love the color combination - so pretty together! peachywessels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just am awesome card! Pretty colors! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! Love the colors! tfs Hugs, Christine
    shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Jessica What a Gorgeous Card. Love the Polka Dot Paper....it so showcase the new XOXO Rectangle Die which showcases the new Heart Tag die....Love your twine bow...your total design is Spectacular!!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a beautiful card! Love the paper you used! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration this week! Hugs! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet--love the polka dots and the kraft tag.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sweet sentiment on your beautiful card!!Love the pretty papers & tag!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jessica, I like the softness of this tag card. Great card design too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. L*O*V*E this pretty card. The pink & kraft
    is a beautiful color combo.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet pretty card! Love the papers you chose to put together.
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just the prettiest card!! That sentiment is awesome, I think I "need" that set!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card! Love the Kraft with the cute pink polka dot paper...and the sentiment is awesome..I might need that set as well! I've really enjoyed all the awesome cards and tags this week! TFS
    hugs,
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a sweet little card! I just love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card. Like how you used the tag die cut on a card front--great idea. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card. I liked how you used the heart tag on your card for the focal point. the sentiment is great too!!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such sweet creation, beautiful color combo!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The tag die is soooooooo cute!!!
    brunnerkidsmom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. So PRETTY! Lovely card and that sentiment is just AWESOME!!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. your card is super sweet, I love the colors that you use
    amantedelpapel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW......this is just GORGEOUS my friend!!!! LOVE it! GREAT job on all of your sneaky peeks this ENTIRE week!!!
    BIG HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a beautiful and sweet card. LOVE the heart tag on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loving this hop. So much inspiration. Gorgeous card and loving that tag xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. I want to become Lottery Winner so I was searching on Google about idea lottery winner 2018. Please tell me are you offering?
    Idea lucky winner 2018

    ReplyDelete