Friday, December 15, 2017

MCT 74th New Release Blog Hop & Overstock Sale

Hello My Creative Friends!
This week has been a little different from our “normal” release week!
Monday - Wednesday this week we are all showcased OVERSTOCK products that will be offered at a discount price starting this Friday, December 15, 2017 at 8am PST!
We are making room for the new year & I thought it would be nice to showcase the sets that we are marking down Mon-Wed so this can give you time to check YOUR inventory to see if you have it or not! This way on Friday, you will know exactly what you want OR what has been on your wish list!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is time for our new release
BLOG HOP!
You should be coming from the VERY talented
Emily
but if you are just stopping in, make sure to head back to the start~ the AMAZING
Emma

You are not going to want to miss a thing!
Yesterday we showcased the new release set
Chill Out
and today for our hop the DT will be sharing additional projects featuring this set!!!
Here is the project I made for our hop......
To make my project, I started with the Tag Dies and the Tag Die Layers. Cutting the base in kraft cardstock and the top layer in white cardstock.
Next using the snowflake stencil from the Christmas Greetings Kit I inked up the tag.
Using the More Stitched Edges Dies, I added a snow hill and the adorable new snowman die cut from Chill Out
I colored him using my prismacolor pencils and popped him up onto the front of the tag.
Some matching colored heart die cuts around the stamped sentiment completed my tag.
I attached the tag onto a pair of warm and cozy socks using some Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine


***GIVEAWAY!***
We are not offering a FREEBIE this time around, but since it is the end of the year, we thought we would change it up a bit! Emma will be drawing 12 names from the FIRST 75 shoppers! Each person will have the AMAZING opportunity to OWN one of the new releases for 2018!!!! For Example, winner #1 will win the ENTIRE January Release, winner #2 will win the ENTIRE February Release, winner #3 will win the ENTIRE March release......and so on! The first 75 shoppers will be entered into the drawing starting THIS FRIDAY, December 15, 2017 at 8am PST when the sale & new release item goes LIVE! ALL 12 winners will be announced on New Year’s Eve on Emma’s Blog! ;) GOOD LUCK my friends!!! :)

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: DEC2017 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, December 29, 2017 @midnight PST.

Well your time with me is up... your next stop along the hop is the super sweet and very talented
Katie
Thanks so much for hopping along with us and have a GREAT Friday!!!

25 comments:

  1. what a sweet tag!!!so cute!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowflake stenciling on your tag, so pretty, love the little snowguy with the hearts, too! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute tag! Love this idea for a cute Christmas gift! Thanks so much for the awesome inspiration! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute tag! love this stamp & die set - Thank you for sharing. Carol ~ carolworkmandesigns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CUTE tag! I already got my order in this morning for this adorable set! can't wait to get it! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet tag my friend!! Such an adorable set!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the tag with those socks :)
    hbisesi at comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great gift, cozy socks. And your tag is perfect. Super cute.
    gsunshine11 AT tampabay DOT rr DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute tag!!
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute tag for these socks.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lucky somebody, is going to get some comfy socks, with your adorable tag! Great coloring on your snowman and I like the stenciling. Great job.
    Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your tag, what a great idea to attach them to the cute warm socks. Great gift idea.
    lawandamartin_740@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute tag! My daughter LOVES fuzzy socks. We had to get at least 10 pairs when Old Navy had their sock sale a couple weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG Miss Jessica...What a Super Adorable & Gorgeous Tag!! My Goodness you came up with oodles of clever and creative ideas using Miss Emma's Fab Goodies and showcased today's "Chill Out" Set in a most Spectacular way!! Talk about the perfect tag, perfect sentiment to go with those awesome Fuzzy Wuzzy Socks...gosh I want those socks...they are my fav!!! You totally did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea for the socks, a snowman tag. Perfect. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a PERFECT idea to put this ADORABLE tag on furry socks! I just LOVE furry socks, I wish I could have a pair for every day of the week! lol..... they are just SOOO DARN cozy! GREAT JOB my friend! ;)
    BIG HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This new set is perfect for tags! What a festive way to dress up a gift!
    Happy Holidays,
    Debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. How SWEET, love this release and love your sweet, sweet creation!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable tag!!!! What a great gift!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute tag idea! tfs Hugs, Christine
    shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute tag and such a darling snowman! Fun idea to go with some warm, cozy socks! Great gift idea!
    Sorry, I haven't been around much. It has been a busy year with both of my parents going through some tough medical issues. I have been going back home every 3-4 days (120 mi)to help with my Dad who is in the nursing home now due to a stroke he had in April which took his eye sight and my Mom recovering from breast cancer. I am ready to start fresh with the new year!
    I hope to get in my craft room a bit more as things start to ease up. I am missing my craft room and my bloggy friends a lot! I still do see your posts just haven't been able to comment much due to little time.
    Wishing you and your sweet family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my friend!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy New Year my friend!! lovely tag great idea for the cozy socks

    ReplyDelete