Wednesday, August 23, 2017

31 October....{MCT Inspire Me Wednesday}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to another
Inspire Me Wednesday with My Creative Time!

Today's project was inspired by a few things...
~the newest release
~Halloween coming up (I know still in a few months)
and
~this adorable card I found on Pinterest HERE

Take a look at my Halloween invite and let me know what you think....
To make my invite, I used the coffin dies from the set~ Spooky Time and die cut the base to make a mini top folding card. I then layered the coffin card base with a piece of designer paper from my stash using the top stitched layer of the coffin die.
Next I stamped my sentiment into the center of the coffin using the newly released set~ Spooky & Creepy Night
To embellish my Halloween party invite, I added a simple orange bow to the top and a few die cut bats, also from the Spooky Time stamp/die set.
Finally to finish off my card, I die cut another top layer coffin piece in white to add to the inside of the card. That way all the party details can be added for the guests!
A super quick and easy project, one that can easily be mass produced and looks adorable if I say so myself :)

I hope you like my project!!!
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Wednesday !!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica....Your Halloween Invite is Fa-BOO-lous.....Love...LOVE you totally came up with lots of Wicked Awesome ideas using Miss Emma's Goodies...and it all came together for one Spooktacular Invite.....You totally did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks AWESOME! My Hubby wanted me to make a coffin card... now I'll just show him yours! hahaha Love it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute party invitation! I like how you used the coffin shape and the beautiful orange bow!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete