Thursday, July 27, 2017

4 U Teacher.....{MCT Anything Goes!}

Good Morning everyone!
I am sharing a project today for My Creative Time's
Anything Goes Thursday!

School is starting for many next month so for my project today I used the newly released Stitched Square Box Die to make an adorable teacher gift.
How adorable is this??
To make my treat box, I started by die cutting the square box using white cardstock. Once both of the parts were cut, I used the Get Schooled stamp set and inked up (Tim Holtz Salty Ocean & Candied Apple) the white cardstock to look like lined paper.
That cute apple comes from the Love to Learn set, and each part was die cut using scrap cardstock. The apple was then popped up onto the front of the box.
The sentiment, from Chocolate Greetings was stamped onto the box next. 
After everything was on the box, I assembled it up and tied a green ribbon to the top.

This was so simple to make and would be so fun to hand out on the first day of school.

Want to see more projects?
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love how you did your cardstock for the teacher! That is such a cute box. Love how it looks like school notebook paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Jessica WOW.....Your Gift Box is Out of Bounds Spectacular!! I'm in awe!!
    Your stamping is to perfection you did one super outstanding incredible job creating your own lined paper......You are so talented you never cease to amaze!!
    Your box is Super Cute with your apple and Green ribbon .. You thought of everything! I so can't wait to try this....so thanks for always spreading the Miss Emma goodies Creative Inspiration!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute!!! What an awesome box for a special teacher!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What teacher would not love to get this cute box...I like how you stamped the box just like school paper! Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete