Wednesday, March 9, 2016

MCT 53rd New Release Sneak Day 3

Good Morning and welcome to day 3 of the 53rd New Release
sneak peek from My Creative Time!
I really hope you are all enjoying the amazing projects being showcased so far! Another day with another AWESOME must have set...I promise!!

Today's sneaks include the new set..
Ribbon End Banners
Miss Emma has included 6 new banner dies in this AWESOME set! I used 2 of them to make my card. It's always nice to have that special card to let someone know how much they are appreciated and I never seem to have one handy...so in addition to making more masculine cards this year I also want more words of encouragement cards too!
I just LOVE the paper I found for this card~Echo Park All About a Boy and I used the accent colors from the paper pad to die cut my banner pieces.
Next I stamped my sentiment onto the circle die cut and popped it up onto the front of my card.
I added some white hemp cord and some matching mini butterflies and my card was all done.

My Creative Time Products Used:
Ribbon End Banners
Mini Butterflies (RELEASE FREEBIE)

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a 
way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Make sure to head on over to the 
My Creative Time blog for more inspiration!!!!
I will be back tomorrow with Day 4!

45 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica.....What a Fabulous card!! Love the clever & creative ways you used 'Miss Emma's goodies.... the paper is fab!! Definitely a card that will makes someone's day.....You so did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chevron banner card is darling. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Jessica,
    A really neat colorful card. I like how you used the new Ribbon End Banner set...awesome set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card. So bright and cheery!
    Des3230@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Love the banners mixed in with the chevron paper!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous with those colorful chevrons! Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! The patterned paper is awesome, and your cluster of elements is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the chevron. Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Love the banners and the pretty colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card made me smile. I bet it will bring great joy to its recipient. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker at GMAIL dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is cuter Jessica! Love that bright paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome card.. i love that chevron background and those little butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I gosh! What are awesome card! Love the colors. I am trying to make more encouragement cards lately also. And love we have some great choices in Emma's stamps. And super excited about the new banner dies! Thanks for sharing! Have a great day! Lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the design of your card. The shape of the banners goes great with the paper. The butterflies look so cute. katieoscreations at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the design of your card. The shape of the banners goes great with the paper. The butterflies look so cute. katieoscreations at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the design of your card. The shape of the banners goes great with the paper. The butterflies look so cute. katieoscreations at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the way you off-set the banners in this card! It looks fantastic!

    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so pretty and I just love these new banner dies.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhh love the new ribbon dies! Great placement of the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jessica ~ Well I LVOE this! It totally makes me happy with the bright fun colors and of course the design! Just add everything you make to my pile ~ thanks! HA

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the papers!! The stitched banners are so awesome!! And I just love those butterflies!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your creation is fabulous. Love the colors. A gorgeous card.

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the design of your card. The white circle really breaks up the busy background and creates a great focal point. TFS
    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the chevron
    background paper
    and the banners!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the chevron
    background paper
    and the banners!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your banners look
    so awesome against
    the colorful chevron paper!

    ReplyDelete
  27. so clean, so simple, so coloring card, I love it!
    amantedelpapel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful encouragement card! The paper is pretty and I like the banners with the sentiment! Great card. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful encouragement card! The paper is pretty and I like the banners with the sentiment! Great card. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love how you layered the sentiment over the banners, very subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very pretty card, love that gorgeous chevron paper! The CAS design looks amazing! The banners with the sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a bright fun happy card! Love it!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fun and colorful card design with these banners and the butterflies.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card design and I love how colorful it is! I like how you grouped the banners with the circle. Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is so bright and FUN! Love the wonderful colours you've used - and that sentiment looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  36. nice and bright my kind of card!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful card. These new dies are going to come in so handy.
    vigagnon1@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  38. So simple, yet perfect! The chevron paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  39. So awesome, the rainbow chevron and the sweet little butterflies are so FUN!

    ReplyDelete