Friday, February 19, 2016

MCT 52nd New Release BIG Reveal & Blog Hop

Good Morning 
and 
Welcome to the much anticipated 
52nd New Release from My Creative Time!
This week has been so much fun with the DT sharing amazing projects and inspiration! 
But we have one more day of AWESOME~NESS! 

Now you should be coming from the VERY talented
Emily
but if you are just stopping in, make sure to head back to the start~ the AMAZING 
Emma
You are not going to want to miss a thing! 

For my projects today, I get to showcase the new set~
Home Sweet Home
which I paired up with another new release~
More Stitched Edges Dies 
and made this card......
I used those adorable mushrooms and created a little neighbor scene as my project. I colored the mushrooms using my copics and popped them up onto my card mat.
The card mat was made using the lg postage stamp die and 2 of the new stitched edges..one for the hillside and the other for the clouds.
I finished my card by stamping my sentiment, adding 2 little popped up hearts and some Totally Red Trendy Twine.

My Creative Time Products Used:
Home Sweet Home (New Release)
More Stitched Edges Dies (New Release)
Stitched Postage Frame Dies
Carved Heart
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More

Now for all the fun stuff............
"FREEBIE DIE"

Starting THIS Friday, February 19th, 2016 @ 8am PST ~ Our "Freebie" for this release is this ADORABLE "In Stitchesdie. It will be given to the FIRST 150 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 150 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 150 shoppers come through, this die will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 150. No exceptions will be made. This freebie set is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!

And here is the whole release!




 ***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/New-Release_c40.htm! Use the code: FEB2016 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Fri, February 26, 2016 @midnight PST. 

Well your time with me is up... your next stop along the hop is the super sweet and very talented
Thanks so much for hopping along with us and have a GREAT Friday!!!

Blog Hop Lineup
Jessica~ME


45 comments:

  1. SUPER DUPER ADORABLE!!! LOVE how you used the edges!!!!! GREAT JOB w/your AMAZING sneaky peeks this entire week!
    Thank you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Would have NEVER thought of that after putting it all together, using the postage over the pieced part. Wonderful!!! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Would have NEVER thought of that after putting it all together, using the postage over the pieced part. Wonderful!!! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWW What a Super Sweet card!! love your little Shroom scene. I am loving all the cool, clever & creative ways you've used ALL of Miss Emma's goodies. love the papers you chose and the color scheme. Definitely a super outstanding creative job! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your card design and how you used the edges dies. Beautiful card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I Love the postage die that you then pieced the new edge dies with. AMAZING!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so adorable done with the postage stamp die!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute!! Looks great with the postage die. Thank you for all your creative inspiration.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet scene! Love the hills and edging!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card - nice detail using the stitched edges! peachywessels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card! I love these new edge dies and the little mushroom homes, perfect for scene cards! Thank you so much for sharing your creations with us this week, they were amazing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so stinkin cute!!!

    Alicia
    goldengoddessdesigns at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card.. I love the stitched postage frame dies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card! Love the pretty scene you created, it is so bright and cheery! Super fun release!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable card!! I love the scene you've created!! The mushrooms are so fabulous!! Thanks for the amazing inspiration all week!! Have a great weekend my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable card! You've inspired me even more how to use my "More Stitched Edges Dies" when I receive them!! Now I can't wait to get them so that I can play.

    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this card. I can't wait to use the more borders dies and I love how you used the postage stamp dies with 2 of the new borders dies and the new stamps. Good job.
    vigagnon1@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is absolutely ADORABLE!! Such a pretty scene. I love the cute mushrooms and border dies.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute card! Anyone who received it would feel warmly welcomed.
    cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute scene. Love your card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker aat GMAIL dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable little scene! I love how you used the postage frame die for it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute scene. I like the postage frame too.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Completely adorable!!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I had forgotten how happy mushrooms can make a person feel. Thanks for bringing back good memories from my childhood.

    rcjackso1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This card is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love how you used the edge dies with the post card die and the colors are perfect too! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorable! I love the colors your chose.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, such creative use of edge dies. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your card is gorgeous! I am sold on those super cute mushrooms!

    keyshasain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super adorable Jessica!!! I really think that how you used the more stitches dies are so creative and adds a ton of interest to the card...the neighbor scene is uber cute!!! Love it!
    TFS

    hugs,
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super adorable Jessica!!! I really think that how you used the more stitches dies are so creative and adds a ton of interest to the card...the neighbor scene is uber cute!!! Love it!
    TFS

    hugs,
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This card is so pretty! Love the sweet little scene you created and your coloring looks wonderful ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  34. OH Jessica, this card is most adorable!!! I really love how you used those great new More Stitched Edges dies for your cloud and for the cute hillside lines--super creative and smart!! Your mushrooms are colored so beautifully too!! As always, your inspiration is awesome and your creations are a delight to gaze upon!!! Thank you so much for bringing me my "happy" today!! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  35. Super cute! Love the new Edges! They are so versatile! Thanks for the inpiration!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cuteness overload! Love how you paper pieced the background.

    lisawhs808 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful scene you created. Thanks for the inspiration

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  38. Super, duper cute card Jessica! I love the adorable scene and fun colors!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K
    BTW, love your little t-shirts I saw that you are making on FB....so darn cute!!! You are so talented!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous card, love the shrooms and fab sentiment! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh, your card is so sweet, Jessica!! I love the adorable little scene you've created!

    Thanks for popping by to visit my blog. It's so nice to reconnect!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the more stitched edges dies! Great card :)

    aamadison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete