Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving w/Trendy Twine

Good Morning Everyone! 
It is my DT day over on the Trendy Twine Blog and I am excited to be able to share another project with you all using my featured twine color of the month~
Totally Chocolate along with the adorable 2x2 Kraft Boxes

Can you believe that it is almost Thanksgiving?? I thought I would make a project that can work for the dinner table. These 2X2 Kraft Boxes can be filled with candy and be a fun treat for your guests to take home with them.
To make my project, I started with a 2X2 Kraft Box and covered it with some beautiful designer paper from Recollections~Harvest Collections paper pack. Next using one of the panels (before it was attached to the box) I die cut a leaf using My Creative Time's A Thankful Heart set. I filled the leaf with the Totally Chocolate Trendy Twine then attached it to the box front.
I wanted to add a simple tag as well to by box, so I grabbed a Fun Stitched Tag Die , stamped my sentiment from the Fall Friends set and attached it all to the top of my box with more Totally Chocolate Trendy Twine.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:



New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the
new and improved, packed with tons of product
Store HERE

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you all have a GREAT Tuesday!

19 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! You decorated your little box up so darn cute! I am sure the guests will love them!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful gift for a guest to take home!!
    Fabulous!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute gift box.. love that big leaf..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Jessica, I love how you did the cut out and the pretty paper. What a great fall treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Love the papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Jessica, I love your paper choice as it makes the twine and leaf stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, Jessica!! I love the papers!! It's perfect for the Thanksgiving table!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty box and a great way to use that twine! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So super fabulous! I love the colors and that awesome leaf!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these boxes have a happy thanksgiving hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome project Jess! Those papers are so pretty, what an awesome treat for the Thanksgiving table!

    ReplyDelete
  12. NICE DESIGN JESS- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! Just perfect for a sweet Thanksgiving treat for a special somebody ♥
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great box and just the name of the twine sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jessica ~ Oh my what a darling little box!!! Besides that cute box, the papers and deets are FABULOUS! Add this to my pile ~ thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute and creative idea. Love how you decorated it. Perfect for your guest.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete