Thursday, October 29, 2015

Trick or Treat w/Trendy Twine!

Good Morning Everyone!
I am up on the Trendy Twine Blog today 
Can you believe Halloween is in just 2 days ?? Are you ready for your trick or treaters??
What about those treats for class parties??
Today's project is perfect for that using my featured products of the month
Now a days schools are pushing for less treats to be sent into class for parties (at least in our area) so I have a solution that is still LOTS of fun to give and receive. These school age kiddos LOVE to get fun holiday pencils and you can find them for every holiday and in just about every color! Well why not grab 2 and slide them onto the Skinny Candy Bags? They fit perfectly and dressed up with a cute holiday tag...you can have these ready to hand out in no time!
For my tag, I made a mini shaker on the bottom using the newly released Grape Licorice Batty sequins. Then using stamps and dies from My Creative Time for my tag, I attached it onto the Skinny Candy Bag by wrapping some of the beautiful and perfectly matching Grape Licorice Trendy Twine several time around the bag and tying it into a bow. Some random Grape Licorice Batty sequins completed my project and these are now ready to be given out.


Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
new and improved, packed with tons of product
Store HERE

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you all have a GREAT Thursday!

18 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for kids! Love!
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, blog
    PDE Linky Party, challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea!! I can't believe that Halloween is already here! So crazy!! Love your fun shaker tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative my friend!! I love the shaker tag!! It looks so awesome!! What fun Halloween gifts these are!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids love getting pencils this is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super cool and fun treat!! Love the fun tag!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. so totally fun and i love that twine.. cool colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this twine color and your tag is so cute!

    Hugs,

    Chriss - Scrappin With Chriss and Lou

    ReplyDelete
  8. super fun Jessica!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute! I love the mini shaker tag with those sequins, it looks so awesome! Those pencils coordinate so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

  10. I just love these! Your tag is great and yes kids still love to get pencils :) great alternative they still love. The dentist in our neighbor hood gives toothpaste, and floss ;) good intentions I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessica, the perfect non-sugar treat! My kiddo loves to get pencils! Love the tag and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, I love this! Such a great alternative from all the super sugary treats. Great tag, and those sequins are such a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jessica ~ such a CUUUTE idea!! Seriously!! LOVE that tag ~ I need to remember this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this tag and what a lovely idea to add the tiny shaker element! TFS

    ReplyDelete