Monday, June 4, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps~ 4th of July

 Good Morning Bloggers!!
It is another Ginger Snap Scraps DT day for me
and we are showcasing
4th of July projects using the beautiful
papers from 
Authentique

Here is my card...an invite to a BBQ!
I used my favorite Moose~ Riley!
Isn't he just awesome!!!


Supplies Used~
Card Stock~ Kraft
Designer Paper~ Authentique 
Image~ Riley BBQ
Coloring Medium~ Copics
Ink~ Tim Holtz Distress Ink~
Faded Jeans and Black Soot
Sentiment~ Paper Smooches
Simple Sentiments
Stampendous~
Typewriter Alphabet
Extra's~ My Creative Time~
Build a Banner


Now off to the Ginger Snaps Scraps Blog
 to find more DT Creations.
Don't forget to visit the Ginger Snaps Scraps Store, 
just click on the picture :)
All products that I used from the store are 
directly linked so you can click on them as well.

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this over at:
Jaihart~ Sunday's are Lovely

17 comments:

  1. Such a Cute Card. That image is adorable. Awesome work my friend.

    hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! When's the BBQ?

    Janea

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you not love that moose? Nice card.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica ~ "Riley" is too CUTE! What GORGEOUS paper...Eeeek! I LOVE how you used the Build a Banner too! It is a GLORIOUS card ~ but aren't ALL your creations! Just another FABULOUS card! Dang ~ I REALLY love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME card!! Oh, Riley is so stinken adorable! The papers are fabulous and I love your cute USA! Great card Jessica. I hope you had a wonderful weekend my friend...don't they go to fast?
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jessica!
    I am playing catch up on your blog.
    I am so happy to be here visiting.
    You have really been busy as always making such pretty stuff.
    Everything you do makes me just smile.
    I really like this card & Riley Moose...who can resist?
    On to see more my friend!
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jess I love this card! It's so fun and perfect for the 4th--plus this is one of my favorite Riley stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this card. Love the image and the card layout.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card, too cute!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the whimsy Moose card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME card...I love the papers and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how CUTE! Love that moose! But I just think those hot dogs he's cooking are AAADORAAAABLE!
    Have a great night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love that moose! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Jessica! I love the moose and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG this is just too STINKIN' CUTE Jessica!I LOVE the sweet image, AWESOME job girl!!!:)

    ReplyDelete