Thursday, September 2, 2021

To my lil' pumpkin!....{MCT Gift Card Giving}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to 
My Creative Time's Gift Card Giving post!
Today we are showcasing Gift Card projects using of course MCT stamps and dies!
Take a look at my project and let me know what you think...
For my project today I used the adorable newly released Pumpkin Treat Topper and added him to the front of the Fancy Gift Card Holder Die. 
I started with a kraft base and added the layer of designer paper, also cut using the Fancy Gift Card Holder Die.
For the pumpkin I used black and orange cardstock with a brown cardstock stem and a part of the vine in green cardstock from the Plant Dies set.
I went and popped up the pumpkin up onto the front of the gift card holder and added my sentiments.
The "to" and "from" are from the Gift Card Greetings set and were stamped onto the top of the holder.
The other sentiment, from the Teeny Tag Holidays set was stamped onto the banner from the Gift Card Greetings set and added to the bottom of the gift card.

MCT Products Used:

I sure hope you have enjoyed todays project! Make sure to check out the other inspiration for Gift Card Giving day over on the MCT blog!
As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty, charmingly classic pumpkin project. Few things say fall like this iconic orange veggie and I can never get enough of them, be it the real deal or in paper form.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete