Thursday, August 19, 2021

Thinking of you....{MCT Just Cards}

 Good Morning my friends!!
I am up on the MCT blog today with a "Just Cards" project to share!
It seems that lately there have been quite a few passings and as hard as it to make a sympathy card I do try and keep some in my stash :(
Todays card is a pretty simple one but it is the message behind sending a homemade card letting the other person know you are thinking of them that counts.
Take a look at my card and let me know what you think....
To make my card I started with a kraft cardstock base and added a layer of white cardstock and my designer paper die cut using the Rectangular Frame Dies and Rectangular Frame Die Layers.
For the focal point of my card, I used the Scallop Stitch Oval Dies in kraft and a matching green cardstock which I popped up onto the center of my card.
The sentiment is from the I'm Rooting for You set and the matching greenery is from the Plant Dies set.
To finish off the card, I did add 2 hearts die cut from the Square Tag Dies set and placed them on the greenery.

MCT Products Used:

I hope you have enjoyed my project! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a GREAT Thursday!
Don't forget to check out the rest of the inspiration over on the MCT blog

No comments:

Post a Comment