Wednesday, May 19, 2021

For You Teacher.....{MCT I Need a Favor}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to another 
MCT "I need a Favor" post!
Today the DT is making "favor" projects using all the awesome MCT stamps and dies!
I have a fun project to share that is perfect and very easy to make for those end of the school year teacher gifts
Lets take a look at my project and please let me know what you think....
For my project today I used the Fancy Treat Box Die paired up with some fun apple pattern paper for my teacher inspired gift. 
Once I had the box die cut and assembled, which by the way is so easy to do I tied a green tulle bow around the center.
Then for the sentiment, I used the Gift Card Greeting label and a stamp from the same set placing the saying onto the bottom of the box under the bow.
A super quick and easy favor idea that I'm sure any teacher would love!

 MCT Products Used:

So there is my completed project. I hope you like it!!
As always, thanks for stopping by my blog!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the DT made over on the
My Creative Time blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment