Monday, November 9, 2020

Cute Stocking Tags...{MCT Made in Minutes}

Good Morning everyone!
I am up on the MCT Blog today with a Made in Minutes project to share!
This project was probably the fastest I have made....super cute and easy to reproduce for the holidays that are quickly coming up!
Take a look at my tags and let me know what you think...
If you are looking for a quick and easy tag to decorate your Christmas/Holiday presents they you have to check out the Cute Stocking Tag Die.
To make my tags I die cut the base in kraft cardstock and the stocking layer in a buffalo plaid pattern paper. 
For the top of the stocking, I used the die that comes with the set and some fuzzy material from my stash for a fun textured effect.
Once the tag and stocking was assembled, I used the Dec 25th Stamp set for the "to" sentiment on the front and also stamped a "from" inside
3 quick and easy tags made in less than 15 minutes!

 MCT Products Used:

As always, thanks for much for stopping by! 
Make sure to head over to the MCT Blog for more inspiration!!

Have a GREAT Monday everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute tags!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags! Love the fuzzy looking tops to them! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Jessica....Your Santa Sock Gift Tag is Adorable!! Gosh who doesn't LOVE a Cute Santa Sock to hang and you sure did a super incredible creative job designing yours love the plaid and the comfy cozy fluffy tops....I want a pair just like that to wear...I put my order in...just let me know how much!! OH size 8-1/2!!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete