Monday, June 29, 2020

Happy 4th of July!...{MCT Made in Minutes}

Good Morning everyone!
It is my day to post on the MCT blog for 
Made in Minutes
and with the 4th of July right around the corner I have a quick and easy treat to share using MCT stamps and dies.
Take a look at my project and let me know what you think...
To make my project I used the Stitched Mini Bag Die and some fun star designer paper from my stash.
Once assembled and filled with some treats, I added the sentiment, from the Teeny Tag Holidays set onto the newly released Little Gift Tag Dies.
Tied onto the Stitched Mini Bag with a red ribbon, my project was complete!
A super easy treat idea that took no time to make and put together! Truly a made in minutes project that would be perfect for any occasion!

Links to MCT Products Used:
Little Gift Tag Dies

Teeny Tag Holidays
Stitched Mini Bag Die

So there is my completed project. I hope you like it!!

As always, thanks for stopping by my blog!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the DT made over on the 
My Creative Time blog.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica...How Super Adorable and Cute is your Treat Box LOVE your 4th of July theme of things....You really did a Super Incredible creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 4th of July mini treat bag is adorable! Tfs Hugs and blessings, Christine

    ReplyDelete