Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Cheers to 50!....{MCT Birthday Palooza}

Good morning everyone and thanks for stopping by my blog!
I have a Birthday Palooza post to share today for My Creative Time.
You can never have too many birthday cards in your stash and this card is so easy to make using MCT stamps and dies.
Take a look and let me know what you think...
To make my card, I started with a kraft cardstock base, added a layer of navy cardstock and then die cut a pattern of digital beer mugs and wine glasses cut using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Die. For the digital pattern I did color it with my copic markers.
For the sentiment, I used the Treat Label Die cut using navy and white cardstock and popped them up onto the front of the card. I also die cut the numbers in navy cardstock using the Number Fun Dies.
To finish my card, I added some matching Nuvo Enamel Dots to the label die.
A fun birthday card to celebrate turning 50!

As always, thanks for stopping by my blog!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the DT made over on the 
My Creative Time blog.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun birthday card! Love the color combo! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete