Wednesday, December 11, 2019

MCT 98th Edition Sneak Peek #1

Good Morning everyone and welcome to Day 1 of sneaks for the 98th New Release from
My Creative Time!
This release is a smaller one but still a super AWESOME one so hopefully you will join us today and tomorrow for sneaks and then of course on Friday for the BIG Reveal and Blog Hop.

Lets get the sneaks going....
Today the DT is showcasing the super ADORABLE
Heart Bow Dies~ There are 3 sizes we are showcasing...the Medium Heart Bow Die Small Heart Bow Die Fun Sized Bow Die ~FREEBIE and for my project I get to showcase the adorable Fun Sized Bow Die. Take a look at my project and let me know what you think...
How beautiful is the new bow die?!?! 
For my project I paired the new bow die with one of my favorites.... the Mini Stitched Lollipop Holder Die.
The bow adds the perfect topper to my Lollipop holder.
To make my project I die cut the Lollipop Holder out in a fun valentines pattern paper. 
Then before putting my project together, I stamped me sentiment, from the I Adore You stamp set, onto the Lollipop Holder.
Next I die cut the Fun Sized Bow Die in a matching gray cardstock and popped it up onto the front of the Lollipop Holder. 
Of course I filled the holder with an Original Gourment Lollipop :)
Finally I added the small heart die cut to the center of the bow. (the heart is included with the set too) and my project was complete!

***Sneak Peek Giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Thanks for stopping by for Day 1 of sneaks!!
Please come back tomorrow for another fun sneak!!
Make sure to check out the rest of the inspiration from the DT over on the
My Creative Time blog!


19 comments:

  1. I love 3D items and yours is adorable with this bow💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! I really love the color choices. and making it as a lollipop holder is just so adorable too! caholmes67@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Jessica...How Extra Adorable is your Lollipop Holder as you showcase this Precious and Cute Fun Size Bow Die...Love all the extra love with the Sweet hearts!!
    You so did a Super Incredible Creative job showcasing how versatile Miss Emma's goodies are and how the all work together!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, just so cute for a lollipop holder! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable lollipop holder! Love the bow!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤
    mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great lollipop holder! I LOVE the papers! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic lollipop holder! This bow is perfect for it! Super cute!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling lollipop holder with that sweet bow!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet!!! love the paper you chose. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your project is darling! I love the lollipop holder with that adorable bow plus the paper you used for it!!! Too cute!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love tis so much! The pretty papers with the dark gray bow are really striking. I have to say, I also saw angel wings when I looked at your project. ;-)
    rebyah1 @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very sweet treat holder!! Love the pretty bow!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet lollipop holder and the heart bow makes it extra sweet.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heart captured by your lollipop holder! Perfect way to showcase the new fun bow die! The paper you've chosen: LOVE it!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job on your treat! These new bows are beautiful...love the lace edge!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! I love how you were able to fancy up the lollipop holder.
    mpdutchgirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That bow really sets off your plaid lollipop holder!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the bow added to an older die set!I love how most everything mixes and matches!

    debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute! Love the dies!
    ewanda.stewart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete