Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happy 4th....{MCT 3D Wednesday}

Good Morning everyone and 
Happy 4th of July!
Today is MCT's 3D Wednesday and to celebrate I made some red white and blue lollipop holders!
Take a look at my festive holiday treats and let me know what you think...
I love the Mini Stitched Lollipop & Scallop Die! This die can be used for so many different holidays and decorated for an endless amount of party themes.
For my project I used some DoodleBug Design paper in a festive star pattern and die cut the lollipop holder.
I grabbed some matching cardstock in red, white and blue and die cut the scallop shape in the red cardstock. I layered each scallop with a white circle die cut from the More Stitched Circle Dies set.
Keeping in theme of the stars, I used the Mini Lolly Add On set and blue cardstock which got layered onto the scallop.
Finally before assembling the lollipop holders, I stamped my sentiment using the set~ My Little Firecracker.
Once the lollipop holder was assembled, I added an Original Gourmet Lollipop and tied the holder closed with some Trendy Twine.

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!

I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT 4th of July!!!!


5 comments:

  1. So cute! Adorable treats! Happy 4th of July!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute treat holders! Happy 4th of July!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG misss Jessica what Funtabulous and Cute Treat Holders!! Great creative ways you’ve used Miss Emma’s goodies! Your idea show me for a spectacular presentation you will so make everyone’s 4th Celebration that much more exciting! You did a super outstanding creative job! Hope you are having a great Fourth of July! Yo celebration that much more exciting! You did a super outstanding creative job! Hope you are having a great Fourth of July! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These treat holders are great! Perfect for a 4th of July party!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect to decorate for many party themes. I love your 4th theme...great papers.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete