Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Time to Celebrate!.....{MCT Tag it Tuesday}

Good Morning Everyone!!
Today I am sharing a project for 
Tag it Tuesday with My Creative Time!
I love the new Baby Cake Die from last release so I paired that up with the Time to Celebrate stamp set and the Chunky Tag Die
Take a look and let me know what you think....
To make my tag, I use a white tag base and added a layer of designer paper in a pale gray color.
I knew where I wanted the Baby Cake Die placed, so I went ahead and stamped my sentiment using the new Time to Celebrate stamp set.
Next I die cut the Baby Cake Die using matching designer paper~love the pale pastel colors on this tag! I popped up the cake die onto the tag and added some sparkle to the candle flame.
To finish off my tag, I added some Totally Black Trendy Twine
A super quick and easy project that would look adorable hanging on a gift bag!!
Well that it all I have to share :)
  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT Tuesday !!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet Tag! My new dies arrived the other day.. can't wait to make something with them.. I love the large and small cake dies!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Jessica What a Beautiful Tag!! Love the papers & Colors *So soft and Pretty* Love too all the layers and your glitter flame your creative ideas sure came together for one Spectacular Tag!! Thanks for all the inspiration for ways to use Miss Emma's Fab Goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tag!! Love the polka dot paper!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet tag my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to have found this group. Such a sweet and simple tag. I found you through MCT. Hoping we will be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you know your Instagram link is not working? Thought I might mention it. I was going to follow you there you.

    ReplyDelete