Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Just for You......{MCT 3D Wednesday}

Good morning everyone!
I hope you all had a great 4th of July! I am currently at the beach on vacation so I scheduled this ahead of our trip.
I know we are having an AWESOME time because.. well we are on vacation, we are camping and we are at the beach!!!

I am sharing a 3D today for
My Creative Time's
"3D Wednesday"
This is where we share 3D projects, treat holders, gift cards, favors~ anything other than a card..
For this project I made a small treat holder using last releases set~ PinWheel Centers & the Small Stitched Pinwheel Die
Take a look and let me know what you think....
One of my favorite 3D holders from MCT is the Treat Holder Die
The possibilities are endless when it comes to decorating and filling these adorable containers. For this project I used some fun printed designer paper from Doodlebug Designs and die cut the treat holder. Next I stamped the sentiment~ from Just a Note onto the front of the holder.
I filled a little bag with some baseball gum balls and then closed it up with some Trendy Twine.
To finish off my project, I die cut the Small Stitched Pinwheel along with the star center from the Pinwheel Centers and attached it with a brad to the top of my treat bag.
A sweet treat just for you!!

 Want to see more projects?
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute!!! I adore the pinwheel. Enjoy your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Jessica....What a Cutie Patootie Treat Box.
    Great paper, color and creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. Your pinwheel is adorable....love how it all came together for a Spectacular look. The baseball candies are awesome...Outstanding Creative job!!
    Glad to hear you're having an awesome time so Enjoy...Enjoy and bet you'll be having pictures for Scrapping the Little things!! wink wink!! YOU so ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute treat holder!! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling! I love how perfectly that sentiment fits on the treat holder! I hope you are having a fabulous trip, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable Jessica! Love this idea with the super cute pinwheel! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your pinwheel and the colors in that pattern paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty way to present a treat. I love the big sentiment stamped on the front and the paper you chose is beautiful. Great job. I hope you had a fabulous vacation!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute treat!! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute treat~ Fun papers and adorable pin wheel! Love this~I hope you are having a wonderful time on your vacation and weather is perfect for you!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute little treat box! I hope you're having fun on your vacation .

    ReplyDelete