Thursday, February 2, 2017

You Fill My Heart With Love....{MCT Heat Embossing}

Good Morning everyone!!
I am sharing a card today for 
My Creative Time's
Trending Now.....Heat Embossing
While blog hopping I came across a card on Pinterest that inspired my card.... you can see it
HERE
and here is my take on the card using all MCT stamps and dies along with heat embossing of the sentiment
My CAS valentine's day card was very easy to make.
I used white cardstock for the base and the small Stitched Rectangular Frame Die for the card mat
Next using Black Embossing Powder and VeraMark ink, I heat embossed the sentiment onto the card mat using the set~ Chalkboard Valentines
For the hearts, I used the die from the set You Touched My Heart and some pattern paper from SN@P. For added embellishing, I ran some Totally White Trendy Twine through the hearts and added a simple bow.

A quick and easy card to make that can be mass produced using lots of different sentiments!

I hope you like my card!
Thanks so much for stopping by and like always, please stop by the 
MCT blog for more inspiration!


15 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica What a Gorgeous Card!! Love how you used Miss Emma's goodies.
    Your hearts are so sweet and pretty...love the paper and colors. Great creative ideas using the twine and love your embossed sentiment everything sure came together for one Spectacular card. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I just love the twine running through the hearts! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I love the CAS design with the pop of color! And the way you used the twine looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Jessica!! I love the polka dot hearts!! What a creative design!! The twine is such a fabulous touch!! Beautiful, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. The threaded hearts are such a great design idea. I love your take on the inspiration. Wonderful card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card my friend!!Fab design!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card - and a fabulous idea!

    Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how PRETTY! Lovely card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popping in to say Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! The stamped sentiment is so pretty with that font.

    ReplyDelete