Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Buzzin' by to say hi.....Trendy Twine DT

Good morning everyone!
I am up on the Trendy Twine blog with a cutie card to share using the featured color of the month~ Bumblebee Trendy Twine.
Above is a sneak and I could LOVE it if you headed over to the Trendy Twine blog HERE to see my whole project.

My Creative Time Products Used:

Trendy Twine Products Used:

Peachy Keen Products Used:

New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

10 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable sneak!! I love that sweet face!! I'm off to see the whole project!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sneak peek is super cute! I love the whole card, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable peek...going to check it out!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love that sweet bee with the PK face and the fun background and use of the twine! Wonderful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! The bee is adorable with her Peachy Face! Gorgeous paper and I love how you used the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Sneak, and adorable project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this bumble bee twine...your project looks really fun!

    Hugs,
    Chrissy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun sneak peek!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet peek! I'm off to Trendy Twine to check out the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a super duper adorable card!

    ReplyDelete