Thursday, November 20, 2014

MCT 38th New Release Sneak Day 4

Good Morning and welcome to Day 4 of sneaks for the new
My Creative Time 38th  Release!
Today is the final day of sneaks before the big reveal and blog hop!!! It has been such an awesome week of projects but we have one more set to showcase.......

Today the DT will be showcasing projects using the freebie set~
HELLO You

I used this stamp set and made a set of 4 cards (2 pictured) to give to my MIL. I went CAS to showcase the gorgeous new image!
Hope you like them!!!

Here is my card up close! Isn't that greenery so pretty! I just LOVE it!
To make my card I used the new stamp and some Peeled Paint Distress ink to stamp the image onto the bottom corner of my stitched frame die. Then using one of the sentiments also from this set, I stamped it right next to the image.
To add some dimension to my card, I die cut some of the tiny flowers from the Way To Go set using scraps of pattern paper from my stash. I then popped them up with some small foam squares and added some tiny pearls and enamel dots.
2 very CAS cards that I think are so pretty to give as a gift set! The best thing about these is you can change the sentiment to fit any occasion!

My Creative Time Products Used:
HELLO You (sneak)
***Sneak Peek Giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I will see you all back here tomorrow for our Blog Hop!!
Make sure to check out the rest of the AMAZING inspiration! You can see it all over on the My Creative Time blog!

37 comments:

  1. Love the card!!!!!! Very Springy!!!
    Glenda
    slatsinh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love your little flowers!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply elegant! Beautiful! Yay for using up scraps. The flowers add such pretty dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG talk about the sweetest Thank You cards ever WOW!!
    Love your creative idea for the flowers WOW you totally have rocked
    Miss Emma's goodies. I just love so LOVE what you created!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice clean card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love how you added the Way to Go flowers and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica ~ GORGEOUS!! I LOVE how you added the flowers to give it dimension and oh my how CAS it looks! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!!! Your MIL is going to love those cards!!! That stamp set is the cutest!! I hope I am one of the lucky ones to recieve one!!

    keyshasain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pure, simple elegance and beauty of this card!
    thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this. the plain design is so pretty. the little embellishments top it off.
    thanks for sharing a wonderful card
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This would make such a cute gift giving set.
    Beautiful job.
    Kristi
    kidshomelove@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful and elegant cards. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card Jessica! Love the simplicity.
    Hugs,
    Jess
    Craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness... I am in love with this card!!! So Simple yet so creative and gorgeous! Love the dimension and those adorable little pearls are the perfect touch!
    ~ Eva Scraps evascrapllife @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, these are just CAS perfection!! I love the beautiful stamp!! The dimension you added with the flowers is fabulous!! Gorgeous, gorgeous cards!! I know I say this a lot, but I so wish I could do CAS like you!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is an awesome little stamp set and it makes fabulous CAS cards! I love, love your sweet CAS cards!! Hugs, Brenda
    bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. CAS perhaps, but these are really stunning, Jessica. What beautiful, crisp designs. I love those teeny flowers you layered!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful CAS card! Those flowers look gorgeous and the sentiment is just perfect! The rectangle stitched die looks amazing too! Loving all of your sneaks this week for both MCT and PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing your BEAUTIFUL CAS cards. They will brighten someone's day for sure .
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker {at}[AOL}{dot}{COM}

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty. Love your flowers. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a pretty set of cards--I like the dimension on the flowers.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning, Elegant & BEAUTIFUL!! WOW!!
    Your talent is AMAZING!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute card - love the CAS look.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The vine and pretty font on the sentiment are a beautiful decoration by themselves. Love your CAS cards. Wonderful job...your MIL will love these.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty! TFS!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So so so pretty! I loove this stamp set:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. soo pretty, love how you gave the flowers dimension!!

    unlchamps@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful CAS card, I love those flowers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so pretty! I love how you popped up the flowers! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete