Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Back to School w/The Cutting Cafe

Morning Bloggers!!!
I have some super exciting news for all you fans of
Regina is having a DT call..
and all the details can be found HERE
check it out and apply!


It is my DT day over at
The Cutting Cafe
The Cutting Cafe
and this week the DT is showcasing
Background Sets and Boxes
There are so many awesome background sets
found HERE
and adorable boxes and bags
found HERE
that I had a hard time picking one of each :)
But since the kiddos are all starting to head back to school I thought I would make
a pencil box so here it is....

This is such a fun and easy file to use!

Here it is again without all the background props

And a closeup of the adorable apple all peachifed up :)

Supplies Used:
CardStock~ PTI~
True Black, Enchanted Evening
Designer Paper~ DCWV~
The Grade School Stack
The Cutting Cafe~
Cut Files~ The Cutting Cafe~
Sentiment~ The Cutting Cafe~
Extra's~ Peachy Keen Stamps~
Simple Sallies Face Assortment
White Gel Pen
Glossy Accents
Wool Felt
Sewing Machine



I hope you have enjoyed my project!
Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's projects over at

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into:
My Crafting Channel~ SVG Saturday

19 comments:

  1. To cute. Gotta love the little face on the apple. Thanks for linking up with the SVG Saturday Challenge.

    Naan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pencil box! Love the peachified apple with the glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica ~ Oh YET another CLEVER and CUTE project! Dang! I just LOVE the papers and the whole concept! Hoe CUTE is that apple ~ I have that stamp set and have YET to use it but I LOVE it EVERY single time I see it! You seriously just ROCK! Your kids are going to LOVE it!! GREAT picture set up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, your pencil box is totally adorable! You always make the cutest projects!! Love the little apple with the face! Great job!!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun, fun project!! I am loving that little apple with the face and glasses, too cute!! TFS!!

    Laurie
    PS. I hope to have your prize mailed out to you by Friday!! Crazy week around here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute template.... lovely for a gift too...
    Great showcase.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute box Jessica! Love that cute PKS. Thanks for sharing and enjoy the rest of your day!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE!!! Will you make three for me...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute. Love it. I need 2 of those. Hope your having a great week so far.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fabulous!! I would have LOVED a pencil box like this in school!! Love the cute face on the apple...especially the glasses!! What a fun project my friend!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa, this is just so cute!!! And it really is a perfect teacher gift; although I'm sure the students and anyone else would love a sweet and adorable gift like this -- I would!!!

    Hugs, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. just adorable! your projects always amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. super love the PKS face on the apple.
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super pencil box!!! Adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so, so cute!! I just love that sweet little apple! The felt leaf is a fabulous touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How sweet..Love your apple..I love how u did the leaf in felt..Clever:)Krista

    ReplyDelete
  17. ACK ACK ACK.......this came out so darn cute...

    ReplyDelete