Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Cards for 12 Days of Christmas w/Bugaboo

Day 5~Use Gold
 Good Morning Everyone!!
I know I am behind with drawing a winner from
the 12 Days of Christmas Blog hop and right after I post these I will gather all the info and have Random.org choose my winner! Promise!!

I have 2 more cards to share for Catch The Bug Challenges
12 Days of Christmas.

For my Day 5 Card~ the Challenge was to use Gold.
I chose this adorable Magical Christmas digi and colored it very simply with my copics.
I added gold stickles to the stars and clear stickles to the hats.
My DP is from Dream Street Papers~Merry and Bright.
Card base is Kraft cardstock~ A2 size
also PTI Summer Sunrise and Scarlet Jewel cardstock.
Entering this in....
Catch The Bug Challenge~ Day 5 Use Cold
Catch the Bug~ December Anything Goes Challenge
Cricut Creative Cutter~ Animal


Day 6
Here is my entry for Day 6.
The challenge for day 6 was to use Humor.
If you are familiar with Bugaboo Images than you would know there are tons of funny images with matching sentiments!!
I chose Stella Christmas~ Sled
HAHAHAH she cracks me up!!
I colored her with my copics
added stickles to her hat and then fussy cut her out.
I mounted her on True Black PTI card stock then fussy cut that out.
My card base is white A2 size with DCWV the Merry Christmas Stack candy cane striped paper
A very simple card with Stella attached to the bottom right hand corner and her silly sentiment mounted and attached right above.
Entering this into...
Catch the Bug Challenge~ Day 6 Humor


I hope you like my cards...
I am off to pick my winner...see you  in a bit :)


10 comments:

  1. OMG- I just love Stella- how funny is that??? I love your cards and images- they both look great :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both these cards! I really love Stella and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards ROCK Jessica!! Thanks so much for playin' along for theCatch The Bug "Anything Goes" AND "12 Days of Christmas" Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it those cards rocked. Love the images, sentiments and bg paper you used.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome cards! thanks for playing our 12 days of Christmas challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica, I love the simple yet STRIKING sketch & colors that you used on your SNARKY, SEASONAL STELLA project!!! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Twelve Days of Christmas Day 6 challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Fun image and adorable owl! Great layers! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are soo adorable!! Love them all. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us over in The Creative Cutter Room! Happy Holidays-Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards. Thanks for playing along with Bugaboo at Catch the bug

    ReplyDelete