Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm Sorry

Hi Everyone!

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog lately. I know I have posted but I have had some creativity blocks the past few days.
I have all these ideas...all these challenges I want to enter yet every time I sit down to create I draw a blank or my idea doesn't seem to work :(
My computer has been acting up...my files doing funky things so maybe that has something to do with it.

Anyways I did manage to do some coloring today and I used this super cute Bugaboo freebie from a few weeks ago.
Don't you just love the knobby knees kids?!?!?

This very simple card was colored with my copics and the sentiment says it all.

Sorry about the short post...not visiting and commenting and hopefully my mojo will return!

Have a good night!

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!!! I love the coloring! I am in the process of learning how to color the stamps. You did a wonderful job!

    http://letscrafttogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your mojo. It will return in no time! Stop by when you can.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. The coloring is perfect. You sound down:( hopefully your will get your juices going again soon~ Life gets that way...busy and so many distractions in a day. Visit when you cam~take care my friend!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please stop by my blog...I have an award for you to pick up:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an adorable card, she is a sweet image and you did a great job coloring her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi jessica sorry about the mojo thing.. stinks doesnt it. i love the bugaboo images especially the knobby knees. i dont color well and dont always feel like paper piecing so these are especially appealing to me besides the fact that they are adorable :) your card is really precious :) hope your weekend is a fun crafty one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand the mojo thing. Mine has left for summer vacation, I think...wish it had taken me also. I'm sure it will return with a fury. Your cards are great!
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl you and I are on the same page. I feel the SAME exact way. I feel like the most awful blogger. I have not been commenting or posting. I just have so much going on, and time is NOT on my side. Oh well. I am trying hard to get back into it. I think part of the problem is I have so many ideas, plans that it is getting me all so overwhelmed. I need to take it one day at a time. This card is so cute, and I love the digi. Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is sooo ADORABLE!I LOVE this image to,It reminds me of my daughter.that is her favourite words.AWESOME job as always my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete