Friday, May 17, 2013

Be Re~Inspired #28........{TAWS}

Good Morning Everyone!!
It is Re-Inspire time over at
Our challenge is this fun inspiration photo...
yours to interpret anyway you want
So once you create a project using any TAWS
come link it up over HERE
(don't have any TAWS stamps....did you know there are freebies you can check out HERE)
The Top Pick will be hand picked and will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog.
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..

Here is my card and hopefully some more inspiration
I used the colors Pink, White and Gray from TAWS inspiration photo 
Delicate Doilies stamp set
as well as this week's CASE Study
(my first time playing along in this challenge)
and came up with this....

I stamped several of the doilies using memento Angel Pink and London Fog ink in a pattern following the inspiration card. I of course could not leave out my stitching and then for some sparkle I added a few sequins.
The sentiment is also from this stamp set and I finished the inside as well with another stamped doily ....such a pretty card isn't it???
And so easy to mass produce! 

Well that is all I have for you this morning!
Check out The Alley Way Stamps for more inspiration and we would LOVE to see you play along!!
Hope you all have a GREAT day and thanks so much for stopping by!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reminders!!
You know there is always a lot going on over at TAWS
~our Be Inspired Challenge
~TAWS freebie's HERE
~TAWS FB page HERE where we love to see your creations!
and
~the store where you can purchase all these adorable stamps HERE
Make sure to check out May's New Release stamps...they are AWESOME!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Case Study~ #141
Ribbon Carousel BlogCelebrations
 (thread counts doesn't is???)
Everyday is an OccasionLinky Party
DL ArtMay Linky Party

29 comments:

  1. Very lovely, Jessica!! This is such a beautiful photo to be challenged by... you nailed it with the doilies!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!

    Happy Friday,
    Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card as always Jessica!!!OMG I'm so behind on my commenting sorry my friend!!!Have a SUPER weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty Jessica!!!!! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card, Love the color and design my friend. Simple yet Elegant. Happy Friday and Have an awesome Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these are gorgeous and i love the color combo.. great stitching too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jessica soft and pretty. You do inspire me, hope you are well.
    Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! and just look at the beautiful Stitching...Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Jessica, I do think I love this card. Fabulous color combo and the stamped doilies are beautiful. Superb stitching. LOVE IT!
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Really pretty! I like those stamped doilies!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAS card and I love this stamp set I just got this one also I can not wait to play with it, but I have os many other things I have to do.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card!! Loving the colors and the layout!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your CAS card Jess - it is so elegant and love those stamps! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Hope you have a GREAT weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is gorgeous, Jessica!! The stamps you used are so beautiful!! I love the colors and the way you stamped them!! The stitching is just perfect!! Elegant and beautiful my friend!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply beautiful Jessica!
    Hope your Friday is going great - enjoy your wonderful weekend ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gor-jus!!!! Love the pretty colors and your take on the inspiration! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card and beautiful stamping! Those doilies are great. Have a wonderful weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, love the stamps doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! I love the pink and gray - so elegant! I love the pretty layers and your flawless stitching. Wish I could stitch that straight and even. Beautiful cards my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this card its so delicate because of the colors. I love pink and gray together. Its beautiful
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  21. So simple BUT so beautiful:) The stamping looks fabulous and your stitching...well, you know what I think! LOVE~
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty...love the color combination! A wonderful CASE of the original~ Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous! The soft colours are so pretty, Jessica - and I'm once again in awe of your perfect stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful!!! Perfect take on the photo inspiration!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. pink and gray are fabulous together! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study...hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete