Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Blog Hop


Good Morning Everyone!!
It is time for our end of term Blog Hop with
Lucky for me I am continuing on the team for another term
but we are saying goodbye to a few amazing
team members :(
 But I am sure they will be back again!!!

So...
You should be coming from the wonderfully talented
if you just happened to stop in and want to check out all the awesome projects
please head back to the beginning~our awesome leader and amazing designer
For this blog hop each team member will be sharing a project using a Cutting Cafe file 
and one lucky comment
left for that team member can win the file that the designer used for their project.

For my project I used the adorable
This ONESIE SHAPED CARD template - cutting file is approx. 4.5 by 5.5 inches...This Onesie shaped card also comes with a matching envelope. The set also features the following:
6 assorted insert sheets....These sheet will fit inside of the card or you can use them directly on the front...
There is also a blank insert sheet.
The set also comes with 7 assorted embellishments....The file comes in the following formats: PDF, WPC and SVG

And this is what I came up with....
  
Supplies Used:
Card Stock~ Cream, pink all from my stash
Designer Paper~ First Edition Paper...Bird Song by Mindy Terasawa 
Cut File~ The Cutting Cafe Onesie Shaped Card
Sentiment~ My Creative Time
All Around Everything & All Around Everything Accessories
Die Cuts~ My Creative Time~
Scalloped and Stitched Circle dies
Cutting Machine~ Cameo and Cuttlebug
Extra's~Ribbon and pearl trim from stash
eyelets from stash
Distress Ink in Victorian Velvet
Stickles

Blog Candy!!!
I am giving away this adorable file
All I am asking is that you 
~leave me a comment with your contact information
and
~become a follower of my blog
I will announce the winner right here on Saturday April 28th

Now time to hop along to 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Line-up in case you lose your way :)









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into:
More Than Favors~ Baby theme
Little Scrap Pieces~ Pink or Purple

60 comments:

  1. Oh my Jessica this is just the sweetest little onesie ever!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. TFS.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, what a darling, darling card. One lucky Mother-to-be will be head over heels for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely adorable. I love how you really dressed it up!! So cute!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! That is adorable. I love it. The lace trim and the pink bow are perfect. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...what an ADORABLE shaped baby card! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DARLING! Beautiful job, Jess! Looks like the real thing! Pretty, pretty paper and ribbon are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and the chalking on the edges it just made it pop.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. I like the patterned paper.The trim & big bow on the onsie are perfect embellishments for your card..

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is this onesie... love the pink so dainty....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I always wanted to be able to create a onesie - how cute. Thanks for the opportunity.
    loyaz1 at wbhsi dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I love it! Can't wait to work with you this coming term!
    Kerys :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jess, this is darling! I love the 3 pink eyelets you added to the bottom, it looks just like the little buttons on a real onsie! Too cute!!! TFS and ooohhh yay, another fun blog hop! See, this is why I adore your blog--so much inspiration and so much fun! Have a great day sweet girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. jessica........this is so darn cute...omg omg omg omg...I simply adore this...ditto datto to what everyone else said...you rock girl...looking forward to working with you again for the next 4 months...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jessica
    I really love this adorable Onesie shaped Card, wow! Beautiful Creation!
    Great JOB!
    *New Follower*
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com
    rg_sony@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh My! How gorgeous!! Love, Love, Love the onesie.. Great card for that mom to be or Shower invites. Absolutely adorable!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a sweet card, love it.
    Wish you all the best and hope to see you again in the wordl wide web.
    Hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome Job!!!Super Cute!!TFS
    I have to buy the MCT stamp set you used.Too Cute!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
    mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This onsey makes such a darling card. Great job. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really love the onesie Thanks for sharing
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. WHAT? I have to leave you behind?
    That seems so unfair! LOL!
    Glad you are still with Regina and its been a treat
    being on the team with you! You are way too cute
    and such a sweetie and I'm glad to know you through
    this bloggy blog world!
    Sweet card and great file choice!

    Hugs Jess!!!

    xoxo Leah

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Jessica, this is SOOO adorable! What gorgeous trim and oooh that stamp, so AWESOME!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super Sweet baby card!
    <3 Pam
    MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is sooo cute! I love the eyelets you put at the bottom for the snaps.

    Candace
    peaches581@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is adorable. Toooo Tooo Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh so adorable Jessica..I am a sucker for baby projects:) Love this and love the inking and cute sentiment:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. is this not just the most adorable card. all the new moms would be keeping this forever for their babes. Clever and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is too too cute- I love how you did the little snaps at the bottom with eyelets! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh wow, Jessica, this is just the sweetest little onesie!! I love the gorgeous lace and bow and the sentiment is so beautiful!! LOVE this!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jessica..Very pretty..Glad to be working with you again this next term..Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very sweet and the sentiment is a nice compliment.

    KristaInMN at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love Love it just because it is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very sweet!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Adorable! Love how you added the pearl trim!

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is absolutely adorable :)

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  36. SUCH A PRECIOUS BABY CARD! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Just precious! I love your detailing of the "snaps" at the bottom! I want to make one now!
    Thanks,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  38. A co-worker is expecting a girl in August....I must make this for her. I love how you decorated everything....it looks so real!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Awwww.....this is such a cute card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just too cute! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Jessica thanks so much for joining my challenge again this week. You card is so sweet and dainty. I love the lace and your bow is sheer perfection! The eyelets for snaps are a brilliant idea! Pinning this one! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  42. Jessica ~ Okay this is seriously ADORABLE! I LOVE the lace on the onesie and how you added the circle stitch die to it! VERY CLEVER! As awlays so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  43. How sweet is that? I love the little eyelet snaps! Great idea. Already a follower here but new follower on Pinterest! ~ TFS msmith38652@gmail.com
    http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Adorable card:))) Love it!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete